Mergers & Acquisitions
Our indigenous knowledge about markets and potentials aids acquirers to recognize the right acquisition target and to set about the identified shareholders in a suitable manner for the purposes of negotiating a transaction, compromising for a win-win situation while taking into account customs of the respective host country.
Global clients only deserve Alpha Market Investments adeptness at managing cross-border, cross-cultural acquisitions which includes but not limited to:
- Cultural sensitivities to the role of M&A in strategic development
- Managing an M&A process in more than one language and across distant time zones
- Divergent approaches to valuation
- Managing due diligence in environments of sub-optimal transparency
- Supporting and educating clients entering an unfamiliar jurisdiction
- “Coaching” counterparties who have limited M&A experience
- Ensuring that dedicated, senior “on the ground” resources are available at all times to our client
The strategic and financial value that can be opened wide through business collaborations and targeted acquisitions is often forceful. However, to gain unmatched success, any proposed transaction entail a seasoned, autonomous advisory team which possesses a deep comprehension of divergent markets, the readiness for the possible hurdles and difficulties that are inevitable, focused on attaining commendable results, and has the required knowledge and exposure to enclose the correct value.